Tyler Olson is a financial planner for medical professionals and their families as they transition out of their training. He is also a business and investment educator and the host of the Money Mediator podcast and the owner of Olson Consulting, LLC. Tyler joins the show today to discuss how to evaluate a decision to take on debt, whether this is student loans or another important but overwhelming amount of debt. Listen in as he explains how to ensure that you do not get stuck in debt for the rest of your life and shares his advice for anyone considering applying for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF).
- Learn more about Pearl Planning.
- Read blog 5 Questions to Ask When Stocks Are Down.
- Retired or near retirement? Listen to our podcast from 2020 on conversations for retirees in a bear market.
- Watch Financial Wellness in a Bear Market
- Connect with Tyler Olson on Twitter
- Visit Olson Consulting LLC
- Read more on the PSLF Limited Waiver
- Listen to Episode 86: Demystifying the FAFSA Form with Ann Garcia
- Listen to Episode 29: Student Loan Strategies with Catalina Kaiyoorawongs
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.