Jasmine Rippy and Ameena Sheikh are dynamic Ladies in Law® and the founders of a boutique Detroit law firm specializing in legacy planning. These two women are from diverse and unique backgrounds but have come together with one unified goal: to provide the highest level of legal services to their clients. Today, they join the show to discuss Domestic Asset Protection Trusts in Michigan and how you can apply this to your situation.
- Learn more about Pearl Planning.
- Read blog 5 Questions to Ask When Stocks Are Down.
- Retired or near retirement? Listen to our podcast from 2020 on conversations for retirees in a bear market.
- Connect with The Ladies in Law
- Book a consultation with the Ladies in Law
- Connect with Ladies in Law on Instagram
- Connect with Ladies in Law on YouTube
- Connect with Ladies in Law on Facebook
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.