In this episode, Melissa Joy, CFP®, and Melissa Fradenburg, Financial Advisor, RJFS, celebrate the 500th download of their podcast and highlight some of their favorite moments. They talk about episodes coming in 2021 as well as share clips from the most popular episodes in the first year of podcasting together.
We will discuss:
- The concept of #52 Pearls and why they decided to do a weekly podcast.
- What was the most fun episode to record?
- Which episodes were the most downloaded?
- Follow the 52 Pearls: Weekly Money Wisdom Podcast on Spotify.
- Find out more about Pearl Planning HERE.
- Episode 16: Closing the Racial and Gender Wealth Gap with Renee Baker.
- Episode 22: Financial Considerations for Women in Divorce with Heather Bendure.
- Episode 39: Attributes of Wealthy People with Sarah Boston and Karen Coyne.
- Episode 40:Holiday Spending with Karen Dybis.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Karen Dybis, Sarah Boston, or Heather Bendure. ALL Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is the President of Pearl Planning and a Wealth Advisor for Raymond James Financial Services. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744. Address: 8031 Main St. Suite 302 Dexter, MI 48130