In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg, Financial Advisor, RJFS, and Chris Cooper, owner of Zeppelin Cleaning Services, discuss what it takes to be a business owner. Chris started his commercial cleaning business 13 years ago, out of the trunk of his car, and now it is the fastest-growing commercial cleaning company in Southeast Michigan. He shares his thoughts on getting a business off the ground and highlights qualities that help a business owner to be successful.
We will discuss:
- Why company culture is so important.
- Why 80% of businesses fail in the first year.
- No matter what business you plan to start, it is about people.
- How to get people on board with your vision.
- Why now is a great time to start a business.
- Order a copy of E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber.
- Find out more about Zeppelin Cleaning Services HERE.
- Connect with Chris Cooper on LinkedIn.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Chris Cooper. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.