Are you ready to end the year strong? With just 7 weeks left in 2022, Melissa Joy, CFP, ® and Melissa Fradenburg, CDFA, ® discuss year end financial planning. It’s important to organize your financial “to-do’s” and set intentions going into the new year. In this episode we will cover taxes, retirement contribution deadlines, Roth conversions, charitable giving, and cash reserves.
- Learn more about Melissa Joy, CFP ® and Pearl Planning.
- Sign up for our Year End Webinar or watch the Replay.
- Listen to Episode 140: Making the Most of Your Employee Benefits with Melissa Joy.
- Listen to Episode 139: Cost-of-Living-Adjustment for 2023 with Melissa Fradenburg.
- Listen to Episode 128: Roth Conversion in a Down Market.
- Listen to Episode 79: Winning Resumes with Brooke Kent.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.