In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP®, and Melissa Fradenburg, CDFA®, discuss ways to clean up your finances. Do you have a the financial equivalent to a junk drawer? Do you have a bunch of tasks related to your financial life that keep coming up but never get completed? Spring is the perfect time to refresh your finances and get organized. Listen to this episode to get some ideas on how to get started.
- Learn more about Melissa Joy, CFP ®.
- Read The Brick Magazine article by Melissa Joy, CFP ®, Spring Clean Your Finances.
- Access your Annual Free Credit Report.
- Listen to Episode 108: Risk Tolerance with Melissa Fradenburg.
- Visit http://pearlplan.com/springcleaning for a budget worksheet and additional resources.
- Watch Pearl Planning webinar on Spring 2022 Economic Update and Investment Outlook.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.