If you feel as though you are experiencing financial abuse or you have a friend who might benefit from this topic discussion, this episode is a must listen. Stacy Francis, CFP ®, CDFA®, CES®, and founder of Savvy Ladies shares how anyone suffering from financial, emotional and physical abuse can take the necessary steps to get out of this type of situation. Learn what fuels Stacy’s passion for this topic and why it’s so important to take action and break free from feeling “trapped” as soon as possible.
- Stacey’s organization, Savvy Ladies: https://www.savvyladies.org/
- Stacey’s wealth management firm, Francis Financial: https://francisfinancial.com/
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: (800) 799-7233
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: https://www.thehotline.org/
- The Allstate Foundation: https://allstatefoundation.org/what-we-do/end-domestic-violence/
- Serena Williams Crusades Against Domestic Violence: https://fairygodboss.com/articles/this-is-the-heartbreaking-reason-serena-williams-decided-to-speak-out-about-domestic-abuse
- Haven of Oakland County: https://www.haven-oakland.org/
- Safehouse Center of Ann Arbor: https://www.safehousecenter.org/
- The Women’s Center of Southeast Michigan: https://womenscentersemi.org/
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.