In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg and Hannah Near, CFP, ® CPA discuss the recently proposed tax legislation. With her master’s in accounting and experience in financial planning, Hannah offers valuable insight on how the proposed tax changes may affect various aspects of your financial picture. We will discuss potential changes to estate planning, retirement planning, and business tax filing status that you might want to consider before this legislation is signed into law.
You will learn:
- What could the new top marginal tax rate look like and what income ranges would be affected.?
- What can you do to prepare for a higher capital gains tax rate?
- Who will be impacted by changes in pass-through and S-Corp rules?
- Could Roth IRA conversions going away?
- What is the proposed exemption amount for estate taxes?
- Will the child tax credit from 2021 be extended?
- Find out more about Hannah Near, CFP®
- Read the latest Pearl Planning blog, House Democrat Tax Proposal: What You Need to Know.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax or legal matters. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.