In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP®, and Adam Wadie, HR consultant with Advanced Insurance discuss what you need to know about open enrollment and what various benefit options mean for you as far as coverage and cost. Adam specializes in complex enrollments and is always looking to simplify the enrollment process.
You will learn:
- What are the differences between an HMO and a PPO?
- How do high deductible plans work vs. traditional plans.
- What is the minimum deductible to qualify as a high deductible plan?
- FSA vs HSA
- Things to consider with dental coverage options.
- Should I take advantage of life insurance through my employer?
- How do I know if I have adequate coverage?
- What do I need to do if my beneficiaries have changed?
- Find out more about Adam Wadie and Advance Insurance.
- Read Melissa Joy, CFP® blog, Top Mistakes in Open Enrollment and How to Avoid Them.
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Adam Wadie or Advanced Insurance. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.