In this episode Melissa Fradenburg, financial advisor, RJFS will be sharing some of her favorite clips from episodes in season 2. Together with Pearl Planning founder and podcast co- host Melissa Joy, CFP® , this season has explored topics from budgeting and improving your net worth to work-life happiness and college savings. It is our mission to provide bite-sized tips and actionable advice on a weekly basis.
You will learn:
- How often to evaluate your net worth and why it may fluctuate.
- An important element to work-life happiness and how it has evolved over time.
- Why everyone should fill out the FAFSA form when applying to college and how various assets are considered in financial aid.
- How to use budgeting apps and why friction on spending is important.
- What legal tools do attorneys have when it comes to maintaining financial status quo through the divorce process.
- Learn more about Tracy Brower Ph.D. and order a copy of The Secrets to Happiness at Work as well as her previous book, Bring Work to Life by Bringing Life to Work.
- Learn more about Alexa Kane CFP®
- Read about Anthony Urbani II
- Follow Jill Carr’s Blog
- Find out more about budgeting apps like Quapital, Everydollar or MINT.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Anthony Urbani, Karen Dybis, or Tracy Brower. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James and its advisors do not provide legal or tax advice. Please be sure to consult with the appropriate legal or tax professional.