In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® and Danika Waddell, CFP®, CSLP® discuss employee planning when your company goes public. Danika focuses on working with women who are in the tech industry, receive equity compensation or are small business owners, typically in the early to mid-career stages. In this episode Danika uses her experience specific to equity compensation to cover the ways in which an employee can financially prepare for their company to go public.
You will learn:
- What is the process for an IPO?
- What are some financial considerations in this process?
- What is a vesting schedule ?
- How can a professional like a financial planner help?
- Find out more about Danika Waddell, CFP®, CSLP® HERE.
- Follow Danika on Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Read a Blog on preparing employees for an IPO.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Danika Waddell or Xena Financial Planning. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.