Today we are joined by Renee Mason-Sherry and Kelly Aitken-Gwinnell with Aitken & Ormond Insurance Agency. In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg, CDFA ®, AIF® asks Renee and Kelly about all things insurance. Learn about common mistakes people make as well as tips for adding teen drivers to your auto policy. Car insurance can be expensive, but there are ways to save money and still get the coverage you need. By understanding the types of coverage, discounts available, and other factors that affect premiums, you can make an informed decision when choosing insurance coverage.
In this episode:
- Why is auto insurance more expensive for teenage drivers?
- What are the types of coverage for auto insurance?
- What is an umbrella policy and who needs one?
- Is jewelry covered by homeowners insurance?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see when it comes to insurance?
- Good student discount: maintain a certain GPA to qualify for a discount
- Learn more about Aitken & Ormond Insurance Agency.
- Start a quote HERE.
- Learn more about Melissa Fradenburg, AIF ®, CDFA ® and Pearl Planning.
- Reach out to Kelly Aitken-Gwinnell at email@example.com
- Reach out to Renee Mason-Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.