In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg, and Hannah Near, CFP, ® CPA discuss what you can do in the last 5 weeks of the year to get your finances in order. We all know how chaotic this time of year can become with the holiday season approaching. Hannah shares valuable insight on things we should review in retirement planning, employee benefits, gifting, and taxation before we ring in the new year.
You will learn:
- What can you do with unspent FSA money?
- Why it’s important to review your retirement contributions.
- Is it too late to do a Roth Conversion?
- What are some things to consider with charitable gifting?
- What can I do if I know my taxes are going up in 2022?
- Find out more about Hannah Near, CFP®
- Read the latest Pearl Planning blog by Hannah Near, 7 Year-End Financial Planning Moves.
- Read blogs Maximizing the Benefits of your Incentive Stock Options (ISOs) or Utilizing Your NQSO’s to Help Meet Your Goals if you are considering exercising stock options to accelerate earnings for 2021.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.