In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg is joined by Alexa Kane, CFP®, Financial Advisor with Pearl Planning, to discuss ways to improve your net worth.
We will discuss:
- What is Net Worth and how do you calculate it?
- How incremental increases in retirement contributions can really increase assets over time.
- Why paying down debt on the liability side makes sense.
- How refinancing can improve your balance sheet.
- How market performance can hurt or help your net worth.
- It is important to focus on improving your net worth vs comparing it to others’ net worth.
- Find out more about Alexa Kane, CFP®
- Read Alexa’s Blog Post, Is It the Right Time to Refinance?
- Find out about refinancing options and calculators
- Debt repayment Calculator
- Read more on how to calculate your Net Worth
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.