In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg, CDFA®️, AIF® shares 5 essential tips to help you make the most of your financial situation after filing your taxes. Tune in to discover smart money moves, investment strategies, and retirement planning advice to consider while your tax situation is fresh in your mind.
We will discuss:
- Understand the importance of adjusting your tax withholding based on your current financial situation.
- Learn why it’s essential to contribute the maximum amount to your retirement accounts.
- Understand the significance of tax-advantaged accounts.
- Are you taking advantage of tax loss harvesting for your taxable investment accounts?
- Find out how to make the most of your tax refund by paying off debt and saving for emergencies.
- Schedule a Financial Planning Appointment with Pearl Planning.
- Tax Withholding Estimator on IRS.gov
- View Important Numbers for 2023
- What Issues Should I Consider at the Start of 2023
- Listen to Episode 102: All About Emergency Reserves with Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA®
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional. Historical performance results for investment indices, benchmarks, and/or categories have been provided for general informational/comparison purposes only, and generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges, the deduction of an investment management fee, nor the impact of taxes, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. It should not be assumed that your Pearl Planning account holdings correspond directly to any comparative indices or categories. Please Also Note: (1) performance results do not reflect the impact of taxes; (2) comparative benchmarks/indices may be more or less volatile than your Pearl Planning accounts; and, (3) a description of each comparative benchmark/index is available upon request.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.