Whether you’re looking to revamp your wardrobe or find a few items that fit the latest trends, getting your dream style can really add up. In this episode, stylist Kendra Bissig, founder of The Blonde Mom, shares tips to save on your budget, without giving up fashion and personal style. Kendra has a practical approach to creating style by mixing budget pieces with luxury designer items sourced for super deals. She believes styling should be fun and having a wardrobe that makes you feel confident, does not need to break the bank.
- Learn more about Kendra Bissig aka The Blonde Mom.
- Follow Kendra on Instagram and Facebook.
- Learn more about Melissa Fradenburg, AIF ®, CDFA ® and Pearl Planning.
- Read The Curated Closet: A Simple System for Discovering Your Personal Style and Building Your Dream Wardrobe.
- Read Secrets of the Capsule Wardrobe: How to Find Your Personal Style & Create a Happy, Confident Closet!
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.