In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® and Anna N’Jie-Konte, MBA, CFP® talk about the importance of financial planning for entrepreneurs. Anna is the founder of Dare to Dream Financial Planning , and specializes in working with high-earning women and entrepreneurs of color, who want to build generational wealth.
You will learn:
- How to give yourself permission to pay yourself as a business owner.
- Why it is important to know the appropriate amount of cash value in the business to put on your personal balance sheet?
- Why you need to view your business as an asset not just something you’re “doing.”
- How often you should have a business evaluation done.
- Understanding your business structure and how to pay yourself.
- Find out more about Dare to Dream Financial Planning.
- Get a copy of Anna’s Entrepreneurs Guide to Financial Management.
- Follow Anna on LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter.
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.