In this episode Melissa Fradenburg, Financial Advisor, RJFS, and Shana Sine Cameron, Realtor with Sine & Monaghan Realtors Real Living LLC, discuss the current fast-paced seller’s market and how you can increase the probability of having your offer accepted in a market where bidding wars have become commonplace. Shana Sine Cameron has over 25 years of experience in the Real Estate business, is consistently a top producer in the Grosse Pointe area, and awarded HOUR Detroit’s Top 5% of Realtors for 2020-2021. She knows a home sale is one of the most important financial transactions people make.
You will learn:
- How did we end up in this current seller’s market?
- How an escalation clause in an offer works.
- Why an appraisal guarantee can help improve your chances of an accepted offer in this competitive market.
- Why you might not want to waive the home inspection.
- How do you know what items you can compromise on when it comes to your wish list?
- Find out more about Shana Sine Cameron.
- Follow Shana on Instagram.
- Watch the Holderness family video on the current market.
- Read more about Escalation Clause.
- Read about Shana in Hour Detroit.
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.