Today’s episode is all about Medicare issues during COVID-19. Melissa Joy is joined by Medicare expert Cameron Giardini from Giardini Medicare.
- How to enroll in Medicare while offices may be closed. It turns out it depends on the rules of your local office.
- Decisions that should be made if you’re Medicare-eligible and suddenly unemployed.
- Mistakes to avoid when you are Medicare-eligible and are offered COBRA.
- Changes in income this year and how to appeal your IRMAA charges.
- Medicare & COBRA
- How to find local Social Security office phone numbers:
Go to SSA.gov to file for Medicare.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is the President of Pearl Planning and a Wealth Advisor for Raymond James Financial Services. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744. Address: 8031 Main St. Suite 302 Dexter, MI 48130