In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP, ® shares what you should do to prepare for next year, now that 2021 Tax filing deadline has come and gone. Are your taxable investment accounts tax efficient? Did you have some surprises this year as far as what you owed or what you got back? Listen to this episode for some tips on how to avoid surprises for next year and learn when you might need to consult a professional.
- Learn more about Pearl Planning.
- Read Pearl Planning blog by Hannah Near, CFP ® on RSU’s
- Read Pearl Planning blog by Hannah Near, CFP ® on Tax Preparation Checklist
- Read Pearl Planning blog by Hannah Near, CFP ® on Tax Loss Harvesting.
- Watch Pearl Planning Webinar on Spring 2022 Economic Update and Investment Outlook
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning does not provide advice on tax, legal or mortgage issues. These matters should be discussed with the appropriate professional.