Melissa Joy, CFP® is joined by retired financial Advisor and long-time mentor, Dan Boyce to discuss financial life planning. Have you ever thought about if you had all the money you needed to live a satisfying life, how would you spend it? Dan is a retired CFP®, with over 35 years of industry experience, who now helps people look for things that will make their life more meaningful beyond the financial planning process. Melissa and Dan discuss how getting deeper on how to live better lives can elevate the financial planning process.
You will learn:
- What is the process of financial life planning?
- How to uncover what is really important to make your life more meaningful.
- The three questions to ask yourself to really uncover what is essential in your life and what is not?
- If you found out you have 24 hours to live what would you regret not having done in your life?
- How do we optimize areas of time, energy, and talent throughout our lifetime?
- Find out more about Dan Boyce HERE.
- Order a copy of The Financial Wisdom of Ebenezer Scrooge
- Order a copy of Seven Stages of Money Maturity
- Find out more about The Kinder Institute of Life Planning
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Dan Boyce or The Kinder Institute of Life Planning. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.