In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg and Sarah Jelinek share tips to reach your fitness and financial goals. They discuss the similarities of the best practices to break habits that are not serving you. Sarah is a Certified Personal Trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, with a Master of Science in Kinesiology and concentration in sports conditioning. She helps her clients tap into their potential and become excited about fitness.
You will learn:
- How adding in several positive habits vs eliminating all bad habits leads to success.
- Why setting small, more attainable goals at first helps you reach larger goals.
- How often should you get on the scale?
- The similarities between financial and physical fitness.
- Learn more about Sarah Jelinek and Inner Athlete Fitness.
- Read Sarah’s blog How to Measure your Fitness.
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.