In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP®, and Nate Astle, M.S., discuss how financial therapy offers a way to better understand how people think, feel, and behave differently with money. Financial therapy is a process informed by both therapeutic and financial competencies that helps people think, feel, and behave differently with money to improve overall well-being through evidence-based practices and interventions.
We will discuss:
- How COVID has left many people stressed and uncertain about their financial future.
- Why trauma can lead to poor decision making.
- What are the differences between therapy and financial therapy?
- How can financial therapy help you with your financial plan?
- Find out more about Nate HERE.
- Read about the field of Financial Therapy.
- Order a copy of The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma.
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.