In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® speaks with Eugenie George on the topic of owning your money story and how to incorporate that story into your financial wellness plan. Eugenie is a financial coach, Certified Financial Educator, and author of the book Our Money Stories. She has and unique approach of viewing money patterns and interviewing women of all races to understand financial wellness and shape critical conversations around race and equality.
You will learn:
- Why the comparison trap can trigger shame
- How to find your financial BFF
- How your family history shapes your personal money story
- Find out more about Eugenie George HERE.
- Listen to Nadine Burke Harris TED talk How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime
- Download a free chapter of Our Money Stories HERE.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.