In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® speaks with Hamsa Daher on the topic of leaning into values and purpose in a crisis. Hamsa is the executive director of the Small Giants Community, a designated L3C organization, a hybrid between a for-profit and a nonprofit entity that prioritizes mission and social purpose.
You will learn:
- The idea that Small Giants prioritize people over profit.
- Some companies exist for a higher purpose
- Why vision and values become front and center in times of crisis
- Find out more about The Small Giants Community HERE.
- Learn about Pearl Planning and our company values HERE.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.