This week we’re talking about what to do with your 401(K) in these times of COVID-19 and economic uncertainty.
- What are my options with my retirement plan if I recently lost my job?
- What if your job is intact? Consider accelerating contributions or doing more.
- What if you might need money from your retirement account?
- What if you have zombie accounts that you are not reviewing or have left at an old employer?
- Retirement plans are a critical component for retirement planning – make sure they’re linked to your financial plan.
You can find additional resources on our blog What Should I do with my 401K.