In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP ® discusses what you should do to start the year off financially strong. Need to kick-start your financial New Year’s resolutions? This episode can help you get moving on the important things you may have been putting off. Melissa will help you break it down into manageable steps.
You will learn:
- Have your goals or circumstances changed & does this change your investment strategy?
- Does it make sense to do a Roth conversion or back-door Roth this year?
- Have you been putting off getting a will, trust, power of attorney, or healthcare directive?
- Why your investment portfolio may need to be rebalanced.
- Have you had a birthday that has implications for distributions from qualified plans?
- Learn more about Melissa Joy, CFP. ®
- Read this Pearl Planning blog, How to do a Back Door Roth IRA Contribution
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.