In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP, ® discusses what you should do in these last few days of 2021 to get your financial year wrapped up. She shares valuable insight on things we should review in retirement planning, money mindset, and investing before we ring in the new year.
You will learn:
- What contributions need to be in for 2021 by December 31st?
- What are some things to consider with charitable gifting?
- Why you should make a financial to-do list for this week and next year.
- Take the time to list your accomplishments for the year.
- Write down some thoughts on how it felt to be an investor this year.
- Learn more about Melissa Joy, CFP. ®
- Read Pearl Planning blog by Hannah Near, 7 Year-End Financial Planning Moves.
- Watch Pearl Planning Webinar on Year-end Planning 2021.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. The information herein is general and educational in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Tax laws and regulations are complex and subject to change, which can materially impact investment results. Pearl Planning cannot guarantee that the information herein is accurate, complete, or timely. Pearl Planning makes no warranties with regard to such information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or any tax position taken in reliance on, such information. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation. Please note, changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. Pearl Planning financial advisors do not render advice on tax matters. You should discuss any tax matters with the appropriate professional.