In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg, Financial Advisor, and Ashley Mont discuss smart financial moves that can help millennials (and future generations) build wealth. Ashley, a biomedical engineer, is the founder & CIO of a technology start-up and a financially savvy millennial. Ashley shares some tips that helped her to lay a solid financial groundwork as well as mistakes she has witnessed others in her generation make.
You will learn:
- How budgeting can set you up for future success.
- Why understanding interest rates is an important component of large purchase decisions.
- How to read the fine print when accepting school loans.
- How the opportunity to go to college being presented as something exciting from a young age, helped shape Ashley’s mindset today.
- Why picking a major that leads to a high-income earning career is important?
- How to learn and recover from your financial mistakes.
- Why mindset is so important when setting goals.
- What inspired Ashley to major in biomedical engineering.
- Find out more about NeuroTechR3, Inc.
- Connect with Ashley Mont on LinkedIn
- Read, 3 Ways Millennials Are Getting Money Right, by Kelsey Sheehy.
- Listen to Episode 50: Gen Z Disruption with Julia Carreon.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is President and Wealth Advisor at Pearl Planning. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744.