In this episode, Melissa Joy, CFP®, and Dr. David Rhoiney discuss how to overcome barriers to building wealth and get financial advice to those who need it the most. David is a General Surgeon, a graduate of the United States Naval Academy, and a former two-sport NCAA athlete. He is also a person who has overcome incredible barriers and learned valuable tools to building wealth.
We will discuss:
- Why the first step is always knowing where your money is going every month.
- When you start out with less you need to be willing to take risk to catch up.
- Why maximizing your income by aligning your skillsets with a higher paying career is a game-changer?
- How we can fix the financial industry to offer advice to those who need it most.
- Follow David on Twitter.
- Find out more about David and read his Blog.
- Order a copy of One Up on Wall Street: How to Use What you Already Know to Make Money in the Market by Peter Lynch.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of David Rhoiney. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.