In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® and Ashley Waddell Tingstand, the founder of Treetown Law, PLLC, discuss important legal documents every family should have. As a seasoned attorney, mother, and someone who has experienced sudden loss, Ashley brings a human approach to estate planning for families.
You will learn:
- Why do you need to have a designated guardian document in place?
- Think of estate planning as a process that can be created over time.
- What happens if both parents pass and there are no legal documents in place?
- What does a living trust do?
- Why you might want to have a temporary emergency guardian in place.
- Find out more about Ashley.
- Order a Minors Matter Wallet Card.
- List of all the documents that make up and Estate Plan.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Ashley Waddell Tingstand or Treetown Law, PLLC. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is the President of Pearl Planning and a Wealth Advisor for Raymond James Financial Services. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744. Address: 8031 Main St. Suite 302 Dexter, MI 48130