In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® speaks with Kathy Longo, CFP®, CAP®, CDFA®, founder of Flourish Wealth Management on the topic of understanding emotions in financial decisions. Many of the decisions we make surrounding money come from a place of emotion, so it is important to acknowledge those emotions and know your money story.
You will learn:
- Are you making money decisions from a place of fear?
- What are the 4 stages of transitions?
- How to focus on what you can control when it comes to money.
- Layout a task in terms of Now, Soon, and Later.
- Find out more about Kathy
- Listen to the Flourish Financially Podcast
- Order Kathy’s book Flourish Financially
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Kathy Longo or Flourish Wealth Management. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is the President of Pearl Planning and a Wealth Advisor for Raymond James Financial Services. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744. Address: 8031 Main St. Suite 302 Dexter, MI 48130