In this episode Melissa Joy, CFP® speaks with Stephanie Vaught, Financial Coach and founder of Social Money Finance. Melissa and Stephanie discuss experiences working with and specific financial challenges the generation born between 1965-1982 face.
We will Discuss:
- Handling the ‘What ifs’ and being prepared for a plan B.
- The importance of having vulnerability with your financial coach or financial planner.
- What are the facts-What am I earning NOW?
- Articulating what you want to achieve.
- Make sure you are setting YOUR goals-not other people’s goals.
- Find out more about the 30 Day Money Challenge Social Money Finance.
- Follow Stephanie Vaught on Linkedin.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Stephanie Vaught or Social Money Finance. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA® is the President of Pearl Planning and a Wealth Advisor for Raymond James Financial Services. Reach out for a call today at 734.274.6744. Address: 8031 Main St. Suite 302 Dexter, MI 48130