In this episode, Melissa Fradenburg, Financial Advisor, RJFS, and Kelli Anderson discuss the importance of work-life integration for working mothers and how to move from an unhappy work situation to a fulfilled career. Kelli Anderson is a career coach for working moms and the founder of Mindset Mamasand Get The Job Shop. Kelli specializes in helping women gain clarity and take action when considering a pivotal career change or starting a businesses. If you no longer feel like you belong in your current role or crave purpose in your work-life, this podcast episode is a must listen.
You will learn:
- How to gain clarity on what it is that will make you feel fulfilled.
- Why it is important to get your identity back after becoming a mother.
- How to turn that “dream job” into a reality.
- Why women stay at a job when they’re miserable.
- How happiness at work translates to happiness at home.
- How focusing on work-life integration vs work-life balance can be more realistic.
- How to get your resume to stand out to employers.
- Find out more at www.mindsetmamas.com
- Find job resources at www.getthejobshop.com
- Read This one easy tip can change the entire day for working moms, Blog from Kelli Anderson.
- Contact Kelli Anderson HERE.
- More career resources for moms at The Mom Project.
- Join a community for working moms at Hey Mama.
Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Kelli Anderson, Mindset Mamas or Get the Job Shop. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Pearl Planning is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Pearl Planning is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.