In this episode, Melissa Joy, CFP®, and Lindsay Bryan-Podvin discuss the societal and cultural stigma surrounding money conversations and how to change that mindset. Lindsay Bryan-Podvin is a social worker-turned-financial therapist, author, and speaker. Her financial therapy practice helps people get their minds and money in balance to reach their financial goals.
You will learn:
- How our culture reinforces our fear about money discussions.
- When you feel overwhelmed by your finances how do you breakthrough?
- Why acknowledging how our experiences and our childhood shape our thoughts on money can help change our money mindset.
- How to breakdown the barriers that are preventing you from reaching your financial goals.
- Shame vs guilt when it comes to money.
- Find out more about Lindsay Bryan-Podvin HERE.
- Order a copy of The Financial Anxiety Solution, a self-paced workbook.
- Read an article, Money and Community: Empowering Women Business Owners, by Lindsay Bryan-Podvin.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the opinions or services of Lindsay Bryan-Podvin or Mind, Money, Balance. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize, or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.